After a long time of self doubting myself, putting it off, and getting myself free from other art commitments, I want to formally announce that I’m taking digital and traditional character commissions!
I can draw full body or portrait icons of a bunch of things on the quick:
- Original Characters
- Fan Art
- And many, many more
I have details on my new commission page on my website, but here is the quick and dirty of my digital art prices:
Full Body Character Design
Portraits and Icons
Other Rules and Info
- Non-commercial use only. For commercial art business inquiries, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Payment upfront only via PayPal or Cash App. If you have alternate means of payment, please direct message me.
- When paying via PayPal, choose the option “Paying for an item or service” in order to pay in full
- Message me with your name or username, your email address, your mailing address and phone number for traditional artwork.
- Safe for work art only. No nudity, sex, drugs, blood, or gore.
- Character artwork only, No backgrounds, machines, or vehicles.
- Commissioner must provide any and all references to me, including writing, descriptions, model sheets, specific actions, poses, images, etc. If none are provided upon my inquiry, I’ll use my own artistic vision and resources to create the artwork.
- Revisions, alterations, and variations are $10 per revision.
- In commissioning me, you consent to allow work-in-progress art on social media or video for promotion, or demonstration. If you wish for your commission to remain private, please direct message me.
- If a commissioner cancels or delays a commission for reasons outside of my control, there will be no refund of payment.
- Should I cancel commission for reasons outside of commissioner control, I will refund payment in full.
- I have final right to refuse service for any reason before and during negotiation or payment.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please message me at email@example.com