After a bit of internal hemming and hawing, I think I’ve completed my cover of my short comic, Shirley’s Day. I’ve been working on this comic on and off by myself for the past three years! It’s been super long but I’m hitting the home stretch!
I’ve made more progress over the week in finishing the cover to Shirley’s Day.
I’m a bit split on using blur, on the one had I want to push the main character forward as much as possible, but on the other hand it might look tacky and amateurish, so I overall decided not to.
The final few pieces of work for the cover. I decided to do something subtle and color the line art. I didn’t want to do it initially, but I felt I needed to make the cover as good as I can and put the effort in!